Prepare Your Home’s Water for the Holiday Season The holidays may look different this year, but it’s still important to...
Why Choose Culligan?
The Culligan Difference
The quality of your home's water has always been important. And recent media coverage of contaminants and hard water issues has only increased the concern.
But with a crowded water softening market and wide-ranging filtration options, it can be difficult to make the right decision for your family.
So why exactly should you choose Culligan for your water softening and water filtration needs?
You can trust our Culligan technology.
- If you suffer from hard water, we're proud to offer the best water softeners on the market, including the Culligan High Efficiency (HE) model - which is 46 percent more efficient than other popular brands.
- Considered a Consumers Digest Best Buy, the dependable performance of our HE softener is backed by one of the most extensive warranties in the industry.
- You can rest assured knowing our Culligan reverse osmosis (RO) systems are certified to reduce every EPA-regulated contaminant, more than 100 in total.
- We continue to develop industry-leading technology, such as the Culligan Connect™ app for high efficiency water softeners and the ClearLink PRO™ reverse osmosis drinking water system accessory.
Our service will always exceed your expectation.
- You can expect prompt arrival, friendly service and trustworthy help with our salt and water delivery services.
- We will work with you to diagnose the water issues unique to your home, so we can recommend personalized solutions within your budget.
- Every Culligan product you choose is backed by its own Limited Lifetime Warranty.
We are your local water experts, with industry experience dating back to 1936.
- Our EPA-certified lab is equipped for in-depth water testing and analysis - helping you identify all issues related to your home's water.
- Your local Culligan men and women are actively involved and hold leadership positions in many different industry associations, including the Water Quality Association (WQA).
- Residential water treatment isn't our only speciality, as we have the knowledge and expertise to serve your commercial and industrial businesses, too.
- When you choose Culligan, you are working with an industry leader. Culligan holds more patents on water treatment equipment and processes than anyone else in the world.
- All Culligan employees are dedicated to the communities they serve and participate in a wide range of philanthropic events and fundraising campaigns.
Latest Blog Posts
What Are The Benefits of Bottleless Coolers? Whether you’re looking for a drinking water solution for the workplace or home,...
What Clients Say
This is the place to get your water bottles refilled if you have well water and you use filtered water. You can fill 1 gallon to 5 gallon containers. The refill kiosk is on the outside of the building. The cost is $1.25 to fill a 5-gallon container. There are five choices for your container size. you pay $0.25 for each gallon. The machine will give you change in quarters I think up to $5 bills The office sells refillable containers during their business hours. They have 3 gallon ones and they also have used refillable 5-gallon containers for $7 each, got to ask for them they have them in the back room. We have a water delivery system vitapur and it fits these five gallon containers well. Their water has many steps of purification, it's listed on the outside kiosk the processes. So glad we found this place!
- Culligan Customer